Poco - Interface
Introduction to the User Interface components. All functions and components remain the same acrossall MDF, tablet and mobile devices.
User Interface Components
- Active switch page
- User named and configured switch pages
- Configuration and setup
- Switch that has been turned on (Blue highlighted icon)
- Switch that has the ability to be modified from default intensity and color with a press and hold of the button (Notice ring around power logo)
Switch has been configured as an Omnillume in switch setup
- Switch is either latching or momentary ON/OFF with no ability to modify (Notice NO ring around power logo)
- Switch modification popup that appears when an Omnillume switch is pressed and held
- Light color modification rings, press for desired color
- Light intensity modification
- Play and Pause pattern (available for Spectrum and Dual-Color lights)
Latching or momentary ON/OFF switch with no ability to modify.
Omnillume switch with the ability to be modified from default intensity and color.